THE SUMMIT B & B – Book the whole house or just one bedroom!
The Summit B&B is a four-bedroom “Queenslander”, with a wide inviting deck on three sides, giving panoramic views from all rooms. Situated next to an Environmental Park and surrounded by Mabi Rainforest, privacy from neighbours is assured and native wildlife abounds.
Secure Online Booking Calendar.
Built in the classic “Queenslander” style, with all rooms having access through French doors to a wide inviting deck, it is self contained and “non hosted”. The Summit B&B can be booked on a B&B room basis, or as an entire house (sleeps 8). The facilities include a heated pool & spa with waterfall feature, 3 ensuited bedrooms, full kitchen & laundromat, panoramic views, centrally heated and cooled, WiFi connection is available throughout the property for multiple devices and a beautiful lounge area with bay windows.
Click here to take the Google Street View Virtual Tour right through this stunning property – check out the bedrooms and walk out onto the wraparound decks to see the views right across the Atherton Tablelands.
Click here for the image gallery.
There are three bedrooms – the “Bandicoot”, “Pademelon” & “Wallaby” rooms, all of which have private ensuites & TV’s. The rooms are configured with king beds that can be split for twin share. The Pademelon bedroom, has an interconnecting ensuite into two rooms, each with a king that can be split for twin share – suitable for a family of 4 or 2 singles or 2 couples that know each other, who want separate rooms, but who do not require the full cost of 2 rooms with 2 ensuites. An extra pp charge on top of the normal one room charge is applicable for the Pademelon rooms.
Rainforest walks are at your back door, spotlighting at night is a feature, while native pademelons, tree kangaroos and wallabies feed at your feet. The panoramic views, as you relax or entertain, are stunning.
Guests at The Summit B&B enjoy the luxurious setting of this large three bedroom B&B or four bedroom house.
- Central cooling & heating
- Private, spacious ensuites in all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Small reading library of Australian classics in the lounge area with Bay windows, is a feature.
- Telephone and computer phone line
- Satellite TV access in each bedroom
- Satellite “AUSTAR” box & TV in the lounge area of the house
- Heated pool, spa & waterfall feature located at deck level
- BBQ facilities
- Under-cover car parking
- Continental breakfast provisions provided for all B&B guests
- Self drive itineraries
- Quality linen & towels provided
- Spacious, open planned kitchen with modern appliances and large dining area
- Full laundramat facilities as well as an internal laundry including wc for pool access and ironing
- Outdoor furniture to relax and enjoy the 180 degree views from the deck outside your room
- Mobile phone coverage
- An “Aussie” water tank, full with natural rain water, perfect to replenish your water containers
- Ka Huna massages and Swedish Remedial Massages on site (cost extra)
- “Private Guides” for birdwatching & spotlighting native animals at night (cost extra)
- Packages, for all of the above, can be supplied.
- Close to a variety of top class restaurants and all the regions attractions
- Environmental walks through the native “Mabi Rainforest” into the extinct volcanic crater
- Private access to the Halloran’s Hill lookout
- Privacy and seclusion
The Summit B&B Room & House Rates
Bandicoot, Pademelon & Wallaby rooms, $180 pn/room, (including continental breakfast supplies, full kitchen, common lounge area & laundry).
Extra person charge in the Pademelon rooms – Adult $40 pn, Child $20 pn.
The entire house – (sleeps 8), $450 pn, (or sleeps 10), $500 pn.
These rates are normal seasonal rates, as The Summit B&B opened in August 2008.
No Pets on the property
No Smoking in rooms. The deck is available for smoking
All guests must register on arrival
Any payments due, must be paid in full, on arrival at Atherton Blue Gum B&B for key collection.
Arrivals after 6 pm must be pre-arranged