Atherton Blue Gum B&B is a home-away-from home. Spacious, clean, rustic rooms makes it a great place to base yourself.
Wake to a chorus of native bird life and enjoy breakfast served on the upper deck. The views are magnificent, looking down on Atherton township, which is nestled in an emerald valley. The mist enshrouded mountains, with tropical sunlight glistening on their exposed peaks in the morning, is a delight to behold.
Check your dates and book online now:
Atherton Blue Gum B&B caters for singles, couples & small groups who are travelling & exploring this beautiful part of the world. Atherton Blue Gum also offers business travellers and those returning to Atherton for special occasions, an alternative accommodation option. A sparkling pool & spa, (heated), includes a poolside pergola with guest BBQ facilities. This will enable guests to cook and relax at poolside.
Atherton Blue Gum B&B Facilities.
- Atherton Blue Gum B&B, is situated high on Hallorans Hill.
- WiFi connection is available, to all guests in all rooms – Download conditions apply.
- Walks into the crater of this extinct volcano, are a late afternoon highlight.
- Mabi rainforest, wallabies and other wildlife, abound within the crater.
- Over 200 species of native bird life can be seen in the immediate vicinity.
- Atherton is the centre of this diverse region, from “Coast to Outback”.
- Self Drive Itineraries provided on request at check in, allow at least 3 days of sight seeing for the “Tablelands”.
- Accommodation includes private ensuite, entrance and Digital TV, with WiFi connection available throughout the property for multiple devices.
- Rates include a continental breakfast for 2, a cooked breakfast is available at $10 pp extra.
- A Pool & Spa, including “all weather”, poolside BBQ facilities, are available for guests.
- For a non hosted, self contained B&B room with views from a large spacious deck, click here.
- Deluxe Room – Queen bed, private ensuite, TV & WiFi connection, DVD & VHS access, tea/coffee facilities, micro-wave, refrigerator, lounge, table & chairs, rocking chair, clock radio, reading lamps, private entrance from the deck.
- Superior Room – Queen bed, private ensuite, TV & WiFi connection in your room, DVD & VHS access, lounge, clock radio, reading lamps, guest common room access and private entrance from the deck.
- Standard Family Room – Queen bed, 2 single bunks, private ensuite, TV & WiFi connection in your room, DVD & VHS access, clock radio, reading lamps, table, guest common room access, private entrance.
- Guest Common Room – TV & WiFi connection, DVD & VHS access, lounge suite, refrigerator, kitchenette, dining table & lounge chairs, rocking chair & tour desk. The kitchenette includes all your eating/drinking utensils, micro-wave, toaster and tea/coffee & washing facilities.