THE SUMMIT RAINFOREST RETREAT – 1 Bedroom Apartment
ON THE ATHERTON TABLELANDS CENTRAL TO THE ENTIRE REGION – The Summit Rainforest Retreat’s 1 bedroom apartment caters for singles, couples, families, travel groups and those returning to Atherton for special occasions. Enjoy our heated pool & spa on the huge entertainment deck, which includes a poolside TV, BBQ, refrigerator, bar, 180 degree views and open fireplace. This will enable guests to cook and relax poolside, having the advantages of quality boutique accommodation without paying for the entire Retreat. WiFi connection is available throughout the property for multiple devices.
Check your dates and book online now:
Take the virtual tour of the apartment – walk out and around to the BBQ facilities, swimming pool and open fireplace on the front deck:
- 1 King bedroom with 2 single bunks in the “living area”.
- Built in wardrobe with bedside lamps and tables.
- Ceiling fans in the bedroom and living “area”.
- WiFi connection
- Mabi rainforest views from your bedroom and kitchenette.
- Lounge area with digital TV.
- 1 large bathroom, with separate shower & toilet.
- Dining area with all necessary utensils.
- Kitchenette includes refrigerator, toaster, frypan and micro-wave.
- Telephone facility for local calls.
- Private deck with panoramic views, heated pool & spa, open fireplace and BBQ.
- Full laundry facilities, including washing machine, wash tub, clothes drier and clothes line.
- Sleeps up to 2 Adults & 2 Children or 4 Adults, Maximum 4 persons
- All weather BBQ facilities, refrigerator and TV on the huge entertainment deck.
- All bed linen and towels.
- Children Welcome.
- “Private Guides” for birdwatching & spotlighting native animals at night (cost extra)
- Mabi Rainforest walks at your doorstep, with native wildlife aplenty.
- Transfers from Cairns are available
- Self drive itineraries are available at Check-in and we can advise on future travels in the region.
The Summit Rainforest Retreat is 1.5 kms from the Main St of Atherton, close to restaurants, shops, & pubs. It is also only a 10 minute drive to Yungaburra with further restaurants and the historic Lake Eacham Hotel – we are central to all the attractions of the Region. (see our “Attractions” & “Tours” pages).
- No Pets on the property
- No Smoking in rooms. The deck is available for smoking
- All guests must register on arrival
- Any payments due, must be paid in full, on arrival
- Arrivals after 6 pm must be pre-arranged.